- Other courses taught: 10,11,13,20, 100B, 100C, 101C, 102A, 102B, 105, 110, 130, 158/c258, 180.
Statistics indicators, multivariate
statistics , stem education, time series.
- Sanchez, J. and Kahmann , S. N. (2017). "R&D, Attrition and Multiple Imputation in BRDIS." . Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau Working Paper 17-13.
- Sanchez, J. (2016). Sensitivity of Econometric Estimates to Item Non-response
Adjustment. Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Establishment
Surveys, June 20-23, 2016, Geneva, Switzerland: American Statistical Association.
Can be seen in Thursday, June 23rd 8:30-10:10 Estimation Including Nonsampling Errors section
- Sanchez,J. (2015). "Identification Strategies for Models of Innovation, R&D and
Productivity." In JSM Proceedings, Business and Economic Statistics Section.
Alexandria, VA: American Statistical Association. 3002-3016
- Sanchez, J. (2014). "Non-technological and Mixed Modes of Innovation in the United States. Evidence from the Business Research and Development and Innovation Survey 2008- 2011. "Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau Working Paper 14-35.
- Sanchez, J. (2014). "Innovation Output Choices and Characteristics of Firms in
Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau Working Paper 14-42