List of Prior Coursework
AcademicStatistics Dissertation Chair: Jan de Leeuw
Dissertation Title: Bagging for Topic Modeling with Small Texts
Computer Science Thesis Advisor: D. Stott Parker
Thesis Title: A Hybrid NLP and Network Analysis Approach for Spam Detection on Microblogging Platforms
Thesis Committee: Junghoo "John" Cho, Michael G. Dyer.
- The Home Stretch: Pursuing Ph.D., Statistics.
- Received M.S., Computer Science, UCLA, June 2010.
- Received M.S., Statistics
University of California, Los Angeles, 2008
- Received B.S., Mathematics of Computation, Statistics
University of California, Los Angeles, 2006 (undergraduate page)
- Intercampus Transfer from UC Santa Barbara, Fall 2002
- Graduated Thousand Oaks High School, January 2001.