Team Members and Collaborators
I am very lucky that I have collaborated with many awesome people.
I am actively recruiting PhD and Master candidates who are interested in computer vision, machine learning, robot autonomy and visual narrative. Applications should follow the application system of the department of ECE at NCSU. You can also send me emails regarding your research interests.
For students from China: You are encouraged to apply for the China Scholarship Council (CSC) and then undertake full-time study at NCSU.
Current Team Members
- Siddharth Roheda, PhD student at NCSU, co-supervised with Prof. Hamid Krim at NCSU, collaborating on fusion projects.
- Ujan Sengupta, MS student at NCSU, collaborating on critical events projects
- Suraj Shanbhag, MS student at NCSU, collaborating on critical events projects
- Hang Qi, PhD student at VCLA @ UCLA, collaborating on visual Turing test
- Tao Yaun, MS student at VCLA @ UCLA, collaborating on visual Turing test
- Benyuan Sun, undergraduate student at Peking University, co-supervised with Prof. Yizhou Wang at PKU, collaborating on object detection with ConvNets and 3D models
Students Co-supervised and Interns Mentored
- Bo Li, researcher at Alibaba. Dr. Li had a successful record of publication during his PhD including 1 ICCV, 1 ECCV (oral), 1 CVPR (oral), 1 PR, and 1 TPAMI (all being first authors). It was very enjoyful experience working together with him.
- Yunzhu Li, undergraduate at Peking University, co-supervised with Prof. Yizhou Wang at PKU, collaborated on face detection with ConvNets and 3D models
- Yansong Tang, PhD student at Tsinghua University, colloaborated on fluent recognition
- Peng Lei, MS student at Beijing Institute of Techology (now PhD student at Oregan State University), collaborated on online object tracking