Xiaohan "Bruce" Nie 聂潇寒Phd Candidate
Advisor: Prof.Song-chun Zhu
Center for Vision, Cognition, Learning and Autonomy
office: 9107 Bolter Hall, UCLA
- M.S. in Computer Science, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing, China, March 2012
- B.S. in Computer Science, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou, China, July 2009
- Research Experiences
- Visiting Student, Lotus Hill Institute, Wuhan, China, June 2010 - July 2012
- Research Assistant, Beijing Institute of Technology, Beijing, China, September 2009 - March 2010
Here is my CV.
- Computer Vision, Machine Learning.
- Human Action Recognition, Attribute Recognition, Pose Estimation
Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2015, Boston, massachusetts, pdf
Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2014, Columbus, Ohio, pdf
IEEE Trans on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 2013, pdf
IEEE Workshop on Person-Oriented Vision (POV), 33-38, 2011, pdf
IEEE Workshop on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV), 622-627, 2011, pdf
Software and DataPlease see the project page.
ServicesTeaching Assitant, Stat102A Introduction to Computational Statistics with R, Fall, 2016
Special Reader, Stat232B Statistical Computing and Inference in Vision and Image Science, Spring, 2016
Teaching Assitant, Stat102B Computation and Optimization for Statistics, Winter, 2016
Special Reader, Stat202C Monte Carlo Methods for Optimization, Spring, 2015