This code uses MatConvNet as the third-part package. The code is tested in ubuntu 14.04, and windows 10 with matlab 2014b, and cuda-7.0.
1. You may need to install cuda. Please refer https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit for detail information.
2. Run setup.m to compile MatConvNet (You can also download the latest version of MatConvNet, and set matconvv_path in frame_config.m. All important parameters are in frame_config.m. Please see http://www.vlfeat.org/matconvnet/pretrained/ for more details)
3. For experiment of figure 1, please run experiment_figure1.m and experiment_figure2.m
4. For experiment of figure 2, please run experiment_figure3.m
5. For experiment of figure 3, please run experiment_figure4.m
Thank you for using the code.