Computer Vision, Statistical Modeling and Computing, Machine Learning, Cognition and AI, Robot Autonomy, and Visual Arts.
Links to some Conferences / Workshops / Summer Schools that I was involved:
- Int'l Workshop on Language and Vision CVPR 2015.
- Int'l Workshops on Vision Meet Cognition: Function, Physics, Intent and Causality
.... FPIC workshop with cvpr2014 .... FPIC workshop with cvpr 2015 .... Workshop with CogSci 2015
- Int'l Mathematics Forum at Sanya, 2013
- IEEE Conf. on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Providence, Rhode Island, CVPR 2012
- Int'l Workshop on Stochastic Image Grammar (SIG):
.... SIG workshop, with cvpr 2009 .... SIG workshop with iccv 2011 ... SIG tutorial with cvpr 2012
- Summer Schools on Vision and Learning in China:
.... Lotus Hill 2005 .....Lotus Hill 2006
Lotus Hill 2008 .... Xi'an 2010 ,... Beijing 2012
- Symposium on Vision/Neural/Cognitive Science in Honor of David Mumford, 2007
- 6th Int'l Conference on EMMCVPR, 2007
- Int'l Workshops on Statistical and Computational Theories of Vision (SCTV):
.... 1st SCTV, Fort Collins 1999, .... 2nd SCTV, Vancouver 2001 ....
3rd SCTV, Nice, France, 2003
*The photo was taken by photographer Reed Hutchinson, with oil style rendering by our software. A hi-res picture
reveals the brush strokes.